Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Sunday Post: April 24, 2011

Boy, that Easter Bunny is one smart rabbit.

In most households in the US, the Easter Bunny brings eggs, or sweets disguised as eggs (plastic eggs filled with treats).

Not for me. Not in this household.

What did that bunny bring? Why, a clip for a pen, of course!


The Easter Bunny knows me well. He knows, for instance, that I've been trying to find a clip to fit this little Duofold for years. And so he's been looking.

Granted, it's a reproduction clip. I'm not worried about that. I'm glad to have a clip on the pen. And, honestly, it looks like a completely different pen to me now!



I'm headed back to Easter celebration preparations now; just wanted to share the fun!

Happy Easter. Happy Passover. Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment