Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Sunday Post: February 27, 2011

Bloggin the Oscars

For some people, it's all about the Super Bowl. Not in my family.

Tonight, we're gathered at my aunt's house, over hors d'oeuvres and then dinner, to watch the Oscars. We're all rooting for our favorites - though, this year, it appears we're all rooting for Colin Firth in the King's Speech.

And of course, all of the women are discussing the dresses, the jewels, the hair, the makeup...on the TV. Not ours.

I'll be putting together my list of must-see movies after tonight. I used to go see each Best Picture nominee before the Oscars every year, but since they've gone to ten I've quit doing that.

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Working on another pen review that I should have up this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment